You decided that a logo would add some extra personality and professionalism to your website (we agree). Here are some questions to consider when communicating your logo concept to your designer:
- What text do you want in the logo (if any)? Your first name? Last name? Both? Initials?
- Do you want a symbol in addition to the text?
- What kind of symbols come to mind for you when you think about yourself and your brand? If you can't think of any symbols, what are 1-3 words that you would want your logo to be able to communicate about you?
- Do you want your logo to have a more digitized or more hand-drawn feel to it?
- What will you be using your logo on besides your website (business cards, social media profiles, stationary)?